St Cuths Cosching monday march 23 Mar 23, 2020 Posted by: Dwayne Cleugh Good morning. Theres forecast rain but at this stage we can continue. 7am lessons are on. If rain comes closer to 7 the coaches will make decision. We only cancel if too wet too attempt. So from our end cosches will govsnd try to push session on.