Home / News

Blog - News

Tuesday Match 30 St Cuthberts

Morning eveyone. We thought we might get lucky and sneak todays session in... But the coaches hav ejust arrived on site and it's started raining heavily. We will have to cancel. The coaches will stay on site to tell the players if they arrive. But for any who see this in time we are cancelled due to the rain this morning.

Update Monday March 29th St Cuthberts

Our coaches have just arrived on site and it looks like courts will not be playable. The cosches will stay and speak to any players who have come down and see if any play can occur but more than likely we will have to postpone. The coaches will speak to the players and make sure they can access classrooms early. Any late comers today please be prepared to go to class early if the session is cancelled. Thanks

St Cuthberts Wed Feb 10th is ON

Morning guys, 

Wednesday February 10th: Currently it's dry and we will attempt to be on. However rain is forecast and looks to be coming on the radar. So please make sure all players are able to go to their classroom or somewhere indoors if rain hits and we are forced to cancel just before 7 or after the lesson starts. Will update here if we cancel, that decision will be made by the coaches on site.