Home / News / St Cuthberts Wed Feb 10th is ON

St Cuthberts Wed Feb 10th is ON

Morning guys, 

Wednesday February 10th: Currently it's dry and we will attempt to be on. However rain is forecast and looks to be coming on the radar. So please make sure all players are able to go to their classroom or somewhere indoors if rain hits and we are forced to cancel just before 7 or after the lesson starts. Will update here if we cancel, that decision will be made by the coaches on site.